We dare you
Effortless Open Source
Danta allows developers to use technologies they already know, accelerating the re-use of technical assets. This innovative
- Expedites implementation time.
- Offers complete transparency.
- Doesn’t lock you in to one vendor.
For Danta repositories and documentation, visit:
In open-source projects, contributors are constantly striving for new and better ways to improve the technology. This means
fast solutions to issues and progress that’s proven in real time.
- $0 There is no charge to use the basic open-source version of Danta, though all users are subject to basic licensing
- 78% of U.S. Companies Use open-source technology, according to a North Bridge survey.
- 100% Compatible Though it was initially developed for AEM, Danta will work seamlessly with other platforms too.